- This feeling will not last forever.
- Thoughts and emotions are not facts.
- I can feel stress and handle it as well.
- My courage is stronger than my fear.
- I am safe now.
- Stress reminds me to decelerate my breath.
- I have survived from other difficult moments in the past and I willbe strong this time too.
- This feeling is a normal reaction. I will use my combat tools to response with thought and self-compassion.
- Ιdo not need to consider everything right now, I will trust the process.
- Thank you stress for always taking care of me, but let me handle it now!
when I feel stressed
Poster --> Free download Ubility.net
Suggested articles for parents:
- 10 Ways to Teach Your Child the Skills to Prevent Sexual Abuse
- Building Social Skills in Young Children!
- Anxiety: When to worry about it and how to help your child
More Articles on Upbility.net
Free Poster Download "Stop Telling Children To Be Careful"
Suggested e Books on child Psychology
Social Skills e book:
- Developing Social Skills through Short Stories
- Building Social Skills | 4 eBooks PACK
- LIFE SKILLS for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- POCKET CARDS | Coping Strategies