Age: 8 years and over
Temporal orientation is a cognitive structure for processing information by comparing events in relationship to when they occur.
The eBook series entitled “Temporal Orientation” consists of five volumes. It aims to improve:
- awareness and understanding of time,
- the perception of a temporal sequence, consisting of juxtaposed facts and ideas in a logical order,
- the perception and estimation of duration, i.e. the time an action takes or a period lasts,
- orientation in time or temporal perspective.
The “Temporal Orientation – Learning to Tell the Time on Analogue and Digital Clocks” eBook has 301 pages and contains a theory section, 205 pages of exercises divided into four levels of difficulty and seven interactive games:
- Level 1: outlines the prerequisites and vocabulary a child needs to be able to tell the time, along with some exercises on these prerequisites.
- Level 2:has a series of exercises related to understanding and using an analogue clock.
- Level 3: has a series of exercises related to understanding and using a digital clock.
- Level 4: has a series of exercises related to understanding, using and general awareness of analogue and digital time.
- Interactive games and activities: this section has seven interactive games:
1. I have the time, do you?
2. Party time!
3. Time on Earth
4. My watch is wrong!
5. The game of 20 questions
6. How long does it take?
7. Daily activities
Type: 1 pdf File
Size: 26 MB
Number of pages: 301
Author: Alice Kassotaki - Speech Language Pathologist MSc, BSc
Translation & Proofreading: Paula McGowan
Readable on: PC / Mac, Tablet PCs, E-Readers
For the purpose of protecting intellectual property rights, each eBook is sealed with the buyer’s email and a corresponding entry is made in the Register of Rights of Use.