Age: 5 years and over
Temporal orientation is a cognitive structure for processing information by comparing events in relationship to when they occur.
The eBook series entitled “Temporal Orientation” consists of five volumes. It aims to improve:
- awareness and understanding of time,
- the perception of a temporal sequence, consisting of juxtaposed facts and ideas in a logical order,
- the perception and estimation of duration, i.e. the time an action takes or a period lasts,
- orientation in time or temporal perspective.
The “Temporal Orientation - Before & After” eBook has 135 pages and contains a theory section, 69 pages of exercises divided into three levels of difficulty and five interactive games:
- Level 1: has two types of exercises related to the introduction and understanding of the concepts of “before”, “now” and “after”.
- Level 2: has three types of exercises related to understanding and using the concepts of “before” and “after”.
- Level 3: has two types of exercises related to understanding the concepts of “before” and “after” in connection with school subjects - letters and numbers - for school-age children.
- Interactive games and activities: this section has five interactive games to help with the understanding, use and general awareness of the concepts of “before” and “after”.
Type: 1 pdf File
Size: 32.7 MB
Number of pages: 136
Author: Alice Kassotaki - Speech Language Pathologist MSc, BSc
Translation & Proofreading: Paula McGowan
Readable on: PC / Mac, Tablet PCs, E-Readers
For the purpose of protecting intellectual property rights, each eBook is sealed with the buyer’s email and a corresponding entry is made in the Register of Rights of Use.