Age: 5 years and over
Temporal orientation is a cognitive structure for processing information by comparing events in relationship to when they occur.
The eBook series entitled “Temporal Orientation” consists of five volumes. It aims to improve:
- awareness and understanding of time,
- the perception of a temporal sequence, consisting of juxtaposed facts and ideas in a logical order,
- the perception and estimation of duration, i.e. the time an action takes or a period lasts,
- orientation in time or temporal perspective.
The “Temporal Orientation – Morning, Midday, Afternoon, Evening, Day & Night” eBook has 145 pages and contains a theory section, 71 pages of exercises divided into three levels of difficulty and five interactive games:
- Level 1: has four types of exercises related to introducing and understanding the concepts of “morning”, “midday”, “afternoon”, “evening”, “day” and “night”.
- Level 2: has four types of exercises related to understanding and using the concepts of “morning”, “midday”, “afternoon”, “evening”, “day” and “night”.
- Level 3: has five types of exercises related to understanding and using temporal succession: “morning”, “midday”, “afternoon”, “evening”, “day” and “night”.
- Interactive games and activities: this section has five interactive games:
1. Time books
2. Day or night?
3. The sun and moon in the sky
4. Time cards
5. From morning to evening
Type: 1 pdf File
Size: 14.9 MB
Number of pages: 145
Author: Alice Kassotaki - Speech Language Pathologist MSc, BSc
Translation & Proofreading: Paula McGowan
Readable on: PC / Mac, Tablet PCs, E-Readers
For the purpose of protecting intellectual property rights, each eBook is sealed with the buyer’s email and a corresponding entry is made in the Register of Rights of Use.