Age: 5 years and over
Temporal orientation is a cognitive structure for processing information by comparing events in relationship to when they occur.
The eBook series entitled “Temporal Orientation” consists of five volumes. It aims to improve:
- awareness and understanding of time,
- the perception of a temporal sequence, consisting of juxtaposed facts and ideas in a logical order,
- the perception and estimation of duration, i.e. the time an action takes or a period lasts,
- orientation in time or temporal perspective.
The “Temporal Orientation – The Seasons and Months of the Year” eBook has 224 pages and contains a theory section, 173 pages of exercises divided into three levels of difficulty and six interactive games:
- Level 1: has several different types of exercises related to introducing and understanding the concepts of “seasons” and “months of the year”.
- Level 2: has several different types of exercises related to understanding and using the concepts of “seasons” and “months of the year”.
- Level 3: has several different types of exercises related to understanding and using temporal succession in the context of “seasons” and “months of the year”.
- Interactive games and activities: this section has six interactive games:
1. The months of the year
2. The order of months
3. The birthday game
4. The months and the seasons
5. The cycle of months and seasons
6. My calendar
Type: 1 pdf File
Size: 14.4 MB
Number of pages: 224
Author: Alice Kassotaki - Speech Language Pathologist MSc, BSc
Translation & Proofreading: Paula McGowan
Readable on: PC / Mac, Tablet PCs, E-Readers
For the purpose of protecting intellectual property rights, each eBook is sealed with the buyer’s email and a corresponding entry is made in the Register of Rights of Use.