Age: 5 years and over
Temporal orientation is a cognitive structure for processing information by comparing events in relationship to when they occur.
The eBook series entitled “Temporal Orientation” consists of five volumes. It aims to improve:
- awareness and understanding of time,
- the perception of a temporal sequence, consisting of juxtaposed facts and ideas in a logical order,
- the perception and estimation of duration, i.e. the time an action takes or a period lasts,
- orientation in time or temporal perspective.
The “Temporal Orientation – The Days of the Week & Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow” eBook has 164 pages and contains a theory section, 112 pages of exercises divided into three levels of difficulty and five interactive games:
- Level 1: has three types of exercises related to introducing and understanding the concepts of “the days of the week” and “yesterday, today and tomorrow”.
- Level 2: has five types of exercises related to understanding and using the concepts of “the days of the week” and “yesterday, today and tomorrow”.
- Level 3: has six types of exercises related to understanding and using temporal succession: “the days of the week” and “yesterday, today and tomorrow”.
- Interactive games and activities: this section has five interactive games:
1. The week wheel
2. A colour for each day
3. Find the colour, find the day
4. Yesterday, today and tomorrow
5. My week
Type: 1 pdf File
Size: 10.2 MB
Number of pages: 164
Author: Alice Kassotaki - Speech Language Pathologist MSc, BSc
Translation & Proofreading: Paula McGowan
Readable on: PC / Mac, Tablet PCs, E-Readers
For the purpose of protecting intellectual property rights, each eBook is sealed with the buyer’s email and a corresponding entry is made in the Register of Rights of Use.