Development of Mathematical concepts
"Getting ready for school" is a series of books dealing with visual discrimination, graphophonology, auditory processing, math literacy, and fine motor skills. All these fields are closely related to each other and are an essential part of the learning process of children aged four and up. Their significance is reflected in a wide range of everyday activities.
This e-book "Development of Mathematical concepts" contains structured exercises, activities, and tips for the development of mathematical awareness.
More specifically, you will find:
- 121 printable worksheets,
- 4 levels of difficulty,
- early math activities,
- exercises testing children’s ability to count, recognize numbers, find one-to-one correspondence or count by rote,
- addition and subtraction problems,
- pattern recognition aptitude tests, and, finally,
- activities requiring children to classify and sort items.
There are also useful tips and guidelines for doing the exercises of the book. Completing its activities successfully is an important step to developing mathematical awareness. The worksheets of Level 4 are recommended for children attending the first grade of primary school.
Type: 1 pdf File
Size: 17,4 MB
Number of pages: 125
Author: Collective Work – Upbility
Translation & Proofreading: Maria Rigli
Readable on: PC / Mac, Tablet PCs, E-Readers