Recognising, Expressing & Regulating Emotions | ADVANCED LEVEL
Emotions | ADVANCED LEVEL
AGE GROUP: 6+
The digital resource “Recognising, Expressing & Regulating Emotions | ADVANCED LEVEL” is a complete guide to identifying, expressing and regulating 40 secondary emotions through an integrated methodology of three levels.
The identification, the empathy and the response to others’ emotions form crucial social skills which allow us to understand the others and establish relationships.
Most children, at the age from four to six, can identify and understand the main emotions: joy, regret, anger, and fear. The more complex emotions –such as pride, guilt, and shame- are based on the main emotions. Before being introduced to the more complex emotions, a child must have become familiar with the main ones.
Included in the eBook:
- 40 pages of theory
- 123 worksheets on identifying secondary emotions.
- 41 worksheets on expressing secondary emotions.
- 110 worksheets on regulating secondary emotions through five different activities.
- 160 cards of secondary emotions.
- 104 cards of main emotions.
- As a parent, teacher or therapist you can try out these games/activities with the child to introduce and practice on the identification of emotions.
Type: 1 pdf File
Size: 14 MB
Number of pages: 328
Author: Alice Kassotaki - Speech Language Pathologist MSc, BSc
Translation & Proofreading: Natassa Taouxi
Readable on: PC / Mac, Tablet PCs, E-Readers
Printable format available: Yes
You may also be interested in the eBook "Recognising, Expressing & Regulating Emotions | BASIC LEVEL".