Age: 5 years and over
Temporal orientation is a cognitive structure for processing information by comparing events in relationship to when they occur.
The eBook series entitled “Temporal Orientation” consists of five volumes. It aims to improve:
- awareness and understanding of time,
- the perception of a temporal sequence, consisting of juxtaposed facts and ideas in a logical order,
- the perception and estimation of duration, i.e. the time an action takes or a period lasts,
- orientation in time or temporal perspective.
This set of “Temporal Orientation” eBooks contains all five volumes in the series. In total, there are 969 pages containing a theory section, 630 pages of exercises divided into different levels of difficulty and 28 interactive games. The volumes in this series aim to teach the following concepts:
- Before & After
- Morning, Midday, Afternoon, Evening, Day & Night
- The Days of the Week & Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- The Seasons and Months of the Year
- Analogue and Digital Time
Type: 5 pdf Files
Number of pages: 969
Author: Alice Kassotaki - Speech Language Pathologist MSc, BSc
Translation & Proofreading: Paula McGowan
Readable on: PC / Mac, Tablet PCs, E-Readers
For the purpose of protecting intellectual property rights, each eBook is sealed with the buyer’s email and a corresponding entry is made in the Register of Rights of Use.